Thursday, June 20, 2013

How Teachers Can Reach the Stage of "Badass Extreme!"

How to reach "Badass Extreme" ( for those who have successfully completed the early stages of Badass Training)

Here are some ways to convince students, colleagues, supervisors and yourself that someone would think once,twice and three times before messing with you

1. Keep a metal bat in your office. Say you have it because you bat cleanup on a championship softball team, but periodically stare at people's knees and shins as though you are sizing them up for a potential swing.

2. Put a slice in a tennis ball with a very sharp knife and squeeze it in your car, in your office, and when you want to make an impression at meetings. You will be amazed at what it conveys.

3. When you wake up in the morning, and before difficult meetings, say this to remind yourself what a Badass you are:

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, because I am the baddest motherf....r inn the valley."

I have undergone this training for years! It helped make me what I am today, for better or worse!

No comments: